We're very sorry, but the page that you are looking for doesn't exist or has been moved.
- A trio of Maash, Moong & Masoor daals with a tempering of red chilli, cumin and garlic
- Khagina, Pakistani Spicy aromatic scrambled eggs
- Kalay Chanay – Black chickpeas tossed in white poppy seeds, tamarind and red onions
- Fenugreek infused Spicy Beef Keema – Feeding the masses, Pakistani style!
- Published in BBC Good Food magazine UK, January 2014
- Masala Monsoon, a dream is born
- Daal aur Chawal: Comfort memories & the true flavours of Pakistan
- Best Short Cookery Course – The UK Cookery School Awards, Runner up 2nd yr running!
- Tamarind Lamb Cutlets with Spicy Chickpea Chaat Salad
- Pakistani naan making in the AGA at Divertimenti, London for their 50 year anniversary celebrations